Driving in South Africa is a great way to experience our beautiful country. Whether going to work, driving your kids to school, or getting away on a road trip, there is no better way to get around. To enjoy the experience more, however, one needs to feel safe in any case of emergency.
Unfortunately personal safety is still of utmost importance in our country. Although certain crimes are on the decrease, South Africa still has a high record of car hijackings when compared with other countries, and road hazards such as drunk driving and are on the rise, making driving to and from your home equally dangerous.
In order to protect yourself and your family, we created 24/7ASAP: South Africa’s 1 stop solution for personal safety when on the road. 24/7ASAPminimizes the risks our members take every day when driving in South Africa.
We have a nation-wide network of armed guards, on-call lawyers and roadside assistance that are coordinated by a centralized, well trained crisis management team, on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
24/7 ASAP Commitments To Our Members:
- We are committed to delivering our promises. As such we audit our service every 3 months to ensure that we are delivering on our promises and where we fall short we fix things: our reputation relies on this.
- We are the only network that offers our TrackGuard service across such a large area of SA. Some of our competitors offer this service but take a look at their T+C’s and you will find they offer very limited national coverage, no guarantee they will be there quickly and often no guarantee they will come at all!!!!
- Our ability to locate you anywhere in SA via your cell phone signal in most cases within 300m means that we will not waist time trying to find you: this ensures we get to you faster than anyone else.
- We are the only company that is committed to helping our clients with any serious emergency and not just if you breakdown.
- Your monthly membership fee is the only things you will ever pay…you don’t pay for call outs….we even call you back so there no call charges or panic request charges! Nothing else ever!
- We are constantly looking for new & innovative ways to keep our clients safe on South Africa’s roads.